Lightroom Essential 2 Week – Four Part Training
CURENTLY BEING OFFERED IN ORLANDO FLORIDA AND HUNTINGTON WEST VIRGINIA
Here is what a student recently said about my Lightroom Training.
“I just completed a two day seminar on Adobe Light Room taught my Mike Adkins. I thoroughly enjoyed the class. Mike was very knowledgeable and explained everything in a calm, precise and professional manner. I was very impressed with his ability to explain this rather complex program in a way that we as beginners could understand. Although it will take some time and practice to become really proficient in the use of all the features of the program, I feel confident that I can do most of what I need to do as a result of taking this class. I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in learning to use the number one photo editing program in the world. – Jim Ellis –
Welcome to my Lightroom Essentials Training. This two week – four part course covers the following;
Week 1 – Part I – The Lightroom Catalog Module
* Where and how your photos are stored.
* How to import your photos into Lightroom.
* How to create collections.
* How to add key words to help you locate your pictures quickly.
* Exporting your photos, email your photos, and posting photos from Lightroom to Social Media.
* Creating Stacks.
Week 1 – Part II – The Develop Module
* Making over all adjustments to your photos.
* Working with Sliders.
* Toning your images.
* Making Virtual Copies.
* Understanding Non Destructive Editing.
* Using Pre-sets.
* Using the Crop Tool and Horizon Level.
Week 2 – Part III – More Develop Module
* Importing and Creating your own Presets.
* Applying a Preset to a group of photos.
* Using the Adjustment Brush.
* Using the gradient tool.
* Correcting Red Eye.
* Editing your image in and external program such as Photoshop.
Week 2 – Part IV – The Print Module
* Creating output files for printing at SAMS CLUB.
* Using Photo Masks and Templates.
* Creating a Book.
For questions or more information email me at email@example.com
If you do not have Adobe Lightroom I recommend Adobe Creative Cloud at $9.99 per month rental. You get both the current version of Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop.
NOTE: Do not purchase the student edition unless you are registered in school at a higher education institution.